2013/11/6 Yves <yve...@gmail.com>

> Let's take the problem the other way around:
> Is this boundary x an admin level 6? If yes, create a level 6 relation.
> Is this boundary x an admin level 8? If yes, create a level 8 relation.
> Do you want to know if a relation is similar to another one ? Define
> 'similar', download data and consume it, as a data consumer, a geocoder and
> a renderer would.

+1, easy, although in another case:
Is this boundary x an admin level 4? -->yes, create a level 4 relation.
Is this boundary x an admin level 6? --> no, do not create a level 6
relation

now, where are the level 6 relations inside this level 4 entity, I can find
level 8 and 10 but where are the level 6? There are none. Why are there
none?
a) they do not exist
b) they are not mapped or otherwise broken

In some cases a) seems to be true (Stadtstaaten Hamburg and Berlin, the
city is a "Land", no level 6 entity), creating problems in various apps
like Nominatim.

cheers,
Martin