On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 01:32:08PM +0100, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> 2013/11/6 Pieren <pier...@gmail.com>
>
> > It's two different adminitrative levels. In this particular case, it's
> > also two different administrations but does it count since we just
> > identify "admin boundaries" ?
>
> good question, one might argue that if there is only one administration,
> maybe there aren't two administrative boundaries, but just one, with a
> "missing" level (not all levels have to occur everywhere, there might be
> exceptions where some levels, usually found in a specific country, simply
> don't exist).

With the German "Kreisfreie Staedte" these Citys take the administrative
Burden from the coutnys and citys.

So i think "do we have more than one administrative instance" is bogus.
They take both level of administrative functionality.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de