Hi Ronnie,
recall the task:
there is an area with a fence.
inside that fence there are two buildings.

one building (b1) and the outer space (s) are used by a kindergarten,
the second building (b2) and the outer space (s) are used by a primary
school.

Our proposal for the tagging was:
1) use a multipolygon with outer s and inner (b1) and tag it as primary
school (so the primary school is the whole space inclunding building b1
WITHOUT b1)
2) use a multipolygon with outer s and inner b2 and tag it as
kindergarten (same the other way around).

regards
Peter