On Wed, Mar 05, 2014 at 10:06:45AM +0900, Satoshi IIDA wrote:
> > So the idea is to have
> > natural=hot_spring - the hole in earth where hot water is comming out
> I see :)
>
> So I prefer to switch the icon from Onsen icon ♨ to another ones.
> it ♨ maybe to use for leisure/amenity scheme.

another proposal was to use the same symbol as for normal springs in a red
color.

I can add a leisure=onsen to the proposal, which would take the onsen
symbol.

But I need clarification regarding the meaning of the word "onsen" :

* does onsen water always come from natural hot springs?
* there are many natural, undelopped hot springs in Japan.
  Are those also called "onsen"?

Richard