I would like to submit a new request to vote for the tag
tourism=aquarium.

The proposal was first considered approved and then excluded due to lack
of feedback.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Approved_features/Aquarium

Actually exists a very poor permanent page but it is non connected at
any other but the proposal. I found also a german page
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:tourism%3Daquarium
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Tag:tourism%3Daquarium

tourism=aquarium is actually used 186 times. It was 187 but someone
moved the one I had put in a simple tourism=attraction and this is why I
am here :)

Other similar taggings i found:
tourism=attraction + attraction=aquarium. 6 times
tourism=zoo + zoo=aquarium. 3 times
tourism=attraction + aquarium=yes. 1 time
tourism=zoo + aquarium=yes. 1 time
Several aquarium=yes have been used also for pet shops

Look forward for comments before updating the proposal page and sending
the request

Lorenzo