+10

It is frustrating and I only rarely change the wiki.

I always try to be polite and get into contact but only once. If there
is no real reaction and only more pages are changed or directly changed
after the revert, I would revert them all immediately as it is a problem
if wrong/undiscussed changes are spread.

cu fly