On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 10:18 PM, Jan van Bekkum <jan.vanbek...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I vote for the middle option: waste=dump_station. My main reason is that
> it consistent with the existing system and that there will not be yet
> another node if more than one type of waste is collected.

Dump stations are often treated as amenities of a rest area or campground.
They rarely stand alone: they're usually part of something else.

The point of a standalone tag is that it has a clear focus.  If thee's a
recycling bin next to a dump station,
that recycling bin can and should be a different node.

The key should probably be sanitary_dump_station or rv_dump_station, to
avoid ambiguity.