On 11.03.2015 17:29, Jan van Bekkum wrote:
> Perhaps we can extend the library of pictures in the wiki to give people a
> better feeling which rating means what.

I agree that work on the pictures is needed. The values and their verbal
descriptions are approved, and they look sound, while the bogus pictures are
not approved and they do not match the definitions. We should either replace
those pictures or just delete them.

It seems to me that these pictures are the root of most of the controversy
and the reason why these tags are ignored by most mappers and data consumers.