> Kotya, in no way was I criticising the leadership you have shown in this
> matter !
>
> Its just that I preferred Dan's approach. Key IMHO is -
>
> * A proposal gets to wiki in much the same manner as now.
>
> * Once on the wiki, instead of a formal vote period, users (eg) click a
> "like" or "dislike" button and aggregate score is shown. For some time
> (?). Obviously they can also edit content to say why.
>
> Now, we don't have that content freeze when voting formally starts. Is
> it a problem that I click 'like' and some important change is made to
> content later ?

Yes it's a problem, but I hope that's small enough to ignore, because
people can delete or switch their votes whenever they like. I guess in
the very very first stages, when someone writes something flawed, we
might want a "don't vote yet" stage (as we do now) so that a page
doesn't accumulate lots of {{no}} of which at least some of them won't
bother revisiting their opinion.

Dan