On Fri, 2015-03-27 at 16:55 +0700, Dave Swarthout wrote:
> How about camp_site=hospitality for those hotels that offer camping on
> their grounds, or certain parking lots that allow camping, e.g.,
> WalMart.
>

> The hotel industry is, after all, sometimes referred to as the
> hospitality industry.

Sure, =hospitality would be a reasonable value too. I guess I backed
away a bit because I was thinking that the other values, basic,
standard, delux, whatever were all about what the site offers in terms
of facilities.  =hospitality or =sponsored is more about the business
arrangement.

Thats why I think camp_site=standard:hospitality is more consistent. The
=standard says what facilities are there, the :hospitality says its one
of these "yeah, you can park here if you like" sites. Two different
sorts of info.

But I would not vote against the camp_site=hospitality model. I think
'sponsored' is a touch clearer....

David