On 4 May 2015 at 21:39, Tod Fitch <t...@fitchdesign.com> wrote:

> > On May 4, 2015, at 1:02 PM, pmailkeey . <pmailk...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Too big a jump, I think. Bearing in mind it is under leisure, how about
> 'organised_camp' ?
> >

> May want to hold that for something else. . .

Such as ?

> In at least one forest area I know of the agency managing the area calls
> church and scout camps “organization camps”. There probably is a big
> overlap between those and a for profit “summer camp” (parents might ship
> their children off to either of them for the summer) it seems to me that
> they may be different things. That is one reason I suggested “resort camp”
> earlier.
>
> I would expect that to stay at a organization camp that I need to be
> associated in some way with the organization. But for a resort camp, I
> could probably just email or call to make arrangements.
>
> Cheers,
> Tod
> ___________

I think we're going to run into trouble here. We might have to define camp
- staying in a temporary location in temporary buildings . A 'resort camp'
I take as a 'camp site' ;) 'Organisation camps' sound the sort of things
that may well not be at campgrounds but based at sports facilities or so.

--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>