> On May 9, 2015, at 10:49 AM, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Wholesale implies a large quantity of goods, they sell in quantity (the
> quantity may be over some time, say a year).

Then wholesale is an subtag on the shop, since it doesn't describe what they
are selling, right?

There are wholesale trade shops, wholesale food shops, wholesale lumber shops,
etc...

Is there some tag for membership, or is that assumed knowledge if you live in
the region? (Most people in Japan know costco is membership, for example).

Thinking about it reminds me I have no idea how to tag them, along with the
sub-businesses inside (food court, pharmacy, tire shop, etc). I just put shop
nodes in the building, but maybe that's not the best way to do it.

Javbw.