Li really like the idea of cleaning up the shop values, especially removing
really generic ones.

But specific ones have their place

For example, electronics is a good shop value, but what about a ham radio
store?

Generic hobby shops exist, what about model train shops?

We need to create a skeleton that has sub values, or we need to allow (usually
on a region by region basis) more detailed tags than is what expected.

For example, in Japan, a "bath fixtures" shop is a common store. They sell
toilets, showers, tubs, etc. there are plenty of big home stores that that slo
sell those, but the local "bath fixture shop" is a common sight.

Same with "bamboo home goods" and "tea goods" for loose tea, powered macha,
special teapots, and the accessories for the pots. You can not buy a drink
there, just goods to make tea. W

A skeleton of premade sub keys that can accept specific values shop=hobby,
hobby=trains  or an acceptance of more specific values ( similar to cuisine -
octopus ball stands are fast food here) need to dealt with in a proper way.

Javbw