On 2015-10-15 09:29, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote :

> sent from a phone
>
>> Am 14.10.2015 um 23:49 schrieb André Pirard <a.pirard.pa...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> Under the thread "château" I pointed out that there are buildings that can
>> be called château ≃ castle and that are not historic at all.
>
> the question what is historic is a philosophical one. Anyway, some château
> are castles, others not. Similarly in Italian there are different
> translations for the English word castle, one of them being castello, but
> others are different and not all castelli are castles in English. We should
> go by our own definitions for the tags, and not analyze all different
> meanings of the word in a tag and which meaning they have in different
> contexts
>
> http://www.larousse.fr/dictionnaires/francais/château/14902
The problem that I explain in the important part of my message that
isn't quoted is that we are obviously talking of
building=castle    a building that is a castle, and not
historic=castle     a historic that is a castle; but a castle, like many
other objects, can be
historic=yes         or not

Exactly like
natural=water