> On Nov 1, 2015, at 8:56 PM, Richard <ricoz....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> a way
> which is shared by a waterway, a mulptipolygon forrest and an
> administrative boundary.

Clean up the inaccurate mapping and then do it the right way. I'm sure you can
find an airport boundary, a fence, and a power line sharing a node too if we
look hard enough for a more difficult example.  Military grounds? Nature
preserve boundary?

Why would someone link all that crap together? I doubt they share the exact
same alignment. Someone mapping at z14 isn't going to map culverts on anything
- how could you even see anything nor care about it to link all of those things
together?

The first order of business isn't mapping culverts, it's cleaning up the
inadequate mapping.

Javbw