On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 12:56:38PM +0100, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 04:06:33PM +0100, Richard wrote:
> > agreed. But this is open-STREET-map so perhaps the streets should
> > be fixed first. Does not make much sense to map culverts with
> > sub-meter precission while freeways are still linear ways.
>
> I dont think we should act like "fix a before we fix b" - We should
> do b and not forget about a.

not saying other things can't be fixed earlier, just pointing out that
there are other important things to improve.

We already have a way to tag culverts as linear ways, that is fine.
Maybe not for culverts but for many tunnels something like man_made=tunnel
analog to man_made=bridge seems badly needed.
On the other end of the complexitiy scale it would be nice to have
a simple method to map insignificant culverts with a single node.

Richard