On Jan 16, 2016, at 9:12 AM, Colin Smale <colin.sm...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

>> If they should be improved .. or discouraged .. then do that as separate
>> issues.
> If you want to fix a problem, don't replace it with another one.

Then I will work on a civic building / civic office something extension this
week.

All the counties use admin levels, right? We should also be able to use admin
level tags to denote the government level rather than relying on words.

However, defining the office types will surely run into odd combinations ( like
the American Alcohol - tobacco - guns dept), so the the system will have to
have a whole bunch of civic:foobar=yes or civic:category:foobar=yes,  as well
as support for names of the department., like operator or brand or chain
something (many many offices are branches of a main office, or a "chain" of
offices related to each other).

I will try to get something setup - and something to go with landuse - so we
have a solution for o plug into fill this hole.

Hopefully I'll have something to show this week.

Javbw.