On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 5:10 PM, Marc Zoutendijk <marczoutend...@mac.com> wrote:
> That's because everything that is a building should be tagged as a building”

so I looked at the wikipedia definition of building [1], and their
definition of non-buildings [2]
At this moment I think that digester/bioreactor belongs to the non-
building structures, as they list "Structures designed to support,
contain or convey liquid or gaseous matter, "

When you look at [3] the subsection of agricultural buildings, you see
greenhouse listed.

I don't know whether we want to follow the wikipedia definition or
not, but it might help to decide where we have to place future tags.

regards

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Building
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonbuilding_structure
[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_building_types#Agricultural_buildings