> On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 5:10 PM, Marc Zoutendijk <marczoutend...@mac.com>
> wrote:
> > That's because everything that is a building should be tagged as a
> building”
>
> so I looked at the wikipedia definition of building [1], and their
> definition of non-buildings [2]
> At this moment I think that digester/bioreactor belongs to the non-
> building structures, as they list "Structures designed to support,
> contain or convey liquid or gaseous matter, "

actually, in osm there is some tradition in tagging non-building structures
as buildings, indeed, there is no "non-building structure" key in OSM
(man_made is far more generic and not referring to structures only). Yes,
the term "building" has a more narrow meaning in language than what it is
used for in OSM, and wikipedia reflects this, still, for OSM the osm wiki
is relevant, not wikipedia.

Cheers,
Martin