Hi Martin,

thanks for the response. Sure, the features can be mapped separately.

However, how would you look for subway_entrances that are accessible? If
the lift is mapped separately, it won't be mapped as a subway_entrance (as
there should only be one subway_entrance per physical entrance)?

It would be much simpler to the map users (e.g. via OSMAND) to view
accessible entrances as a single POI. Extracting "subway_entrance + nearby
elevator (with the function of accessing the subway)" seems like an error
prone task.

What do you mean by:

> also in an abstract fashion if you don't have the knowledge to do detailed
> station mapping.

Bjoern