sent from a phone

> Il giorno 06 lug 2016, alle ore 16:05, Bjoern Hassler <bjohas...@gmail.com>
> ha scritto:
>

> However, how would you look for subway_entrances that are accessible? If the
> lift is mapped separately, it won't be mapped as a subway_entrance (as there
> should only be one subway_entrance per physical entrance)?

I don't follow you here. If the lift leads to the subway, why couldn't I apply
subway entrance to it? Clearly it is a physical entrance, isn't it?

> It would be much simpler to the map users (e.g. via OSMAND) to view
> accessible entrances as a single POI. Extracting "subway_entrance + nearby
> elevator (with the function of accessing the subway)" seems like an error
> prone task.

if there are only steps, the entrance isn't accessible to wheelchairs. See
above for the lift

> What do you mean by:
>> also in an abstract fashion if you don't have the knowledge to do detailed
>> station mapping.

I meant you could simplify the geometry until someone with more information
comes along and adds these details

cheers,
Martin