Thanks Kevin and Dave for you English expert assessment! :)

Consequently, I suppose we should go with something like "bakehouse".
It is clearly the right word in Germany, as Meillo said on the Wiki
proposal.

Then, two main questions remain:
- should it be associated with "building" or with "amenity"?
- can "bakehouse" also design https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabun_oven
or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horno? (I would say yes for the
former, no for the latter)