It's the second time that we are having a major discussion here in
Brazil, on how to tag highways located in "dangerous" areas.
For example, some people consider slums and other communities as
dangerous (since there is a risk of being robbed or even killed) and
would like to don't have the router creating a route through them,
using "access=destination" in every street located in such places for
this, for example.

Since they can't find another tag to indicate those "dangerous"
places, they argue that access=destination is valid for this case.

Other group (including me) find that this is wrong: we should not tag
streets considered dangerous in OSM (specially when "dangerous" is
subjective).
We also think that access=destination is being wrongly used for this.

Since we can't reach a consensus on this, we would like to hear some
opinions and suggestions on how to handle such problem, please.

I had one idea where such data should be kept outside OSM, and
inserted in some post-processing phase (for example, tag every highway
that is inside these areas with any needed/wanted property).

Comments, please?