I agree with Martin,
thanks anyway for your work in the wiki.

Is there someone we could contact to change the mail text ?
(To avoid this happens again to the next)

I (accidentally) unsubscribed because of the "spam" coming in,
means I didn't get just messages regarding the topic.
I assume others will possibly act similar.

Am 06.03.2017 um 18:09 schrieb Martin Koppenhoefer:

> <mailto:naka...@gmx.net>>:
>
>     Hi Martin and others,
>
>     Am 2017-03-06 um 17:37 schrieb Martin Koppenhoefer:
>     > yes, that wording is unfortunate, because in most/many OSM
>     mailing lists
>     > messages never get approved. I am myself admin of a very small
>     regional ML
>     > and from time to time there are periods where a lot of spam
>     arrives, I can
>     > imagine checking held back messages in the big lists would be a
>     lot of work
>     > (and mostly consist in rejecting spam). You would also have to
>     do it daily,
>     > because after some time many messages will seem out of context.
>
>     I have changed the wording of the wiki page Proposal_Process today to
>     stress the necessity to subscribe the Tagging mailing list. Feel
>     free to
>     modify/revert it if you don't like it.
>

> As you name me in person: I was not referring to the wording in the
> wiki but the wording of the mailing list autoresponder message in case
> someone not subscribed sends a message (and from the reply might get
> to the impression that it will pass, which it in fact almost never
> does for any of the OSM lists).
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

Thilo Haug