 for example here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1668685086#map=19/52.52616/13.38725

I think Albert Pundt was asking about cases like this section of tram tracks here: http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/154321049. Should it be mapped with two level crossings where it intersects with the northbound lanes of the Friedrichstrasse and the southeast-bound lane(s) of the Oranienburger Strasse? It would seem odd to me but I see cases like that every now and then. I admit I might have mapped a few places like that myself under the impression that it was common practice.
Regards,

--
Michal Fabík