> On Jul 7, 2017, at 8:45 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> +1, let's get rid of "like a shop", and of "selling services" as only
> requirement.

I think we are in agreement in almost all respects.

I know healthcare proposals are huge and have been adopted (?) - I assume there
is some schema for handling clinics and treatment offices. I assume admin-only
buildings are for insurance - private or public.

We should have office=government + government=* or something similar - I think
a lot of people have “office” linked to “government FooBar office” pretty hard.

If we keep pounding on this, I’m sure we can think it through.

Javbw.