You're probably right Gerd. I sometimes get too enthusiastic about adding
tags to objects. The access tag is probably completely unnecessary. Still,
I'm curious about why other mappers decided to use it.

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Gerd Petermann <
gpetermann_muenc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> my understanding is that most hw=service are used to access a specific
> man_made object, so this tag
> seems to be superfluous to me. I would simply not use the service tag here.
>
> Gerd

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand