W dniu 31.08.2017 o 18:09, Dave F pisze:
shop=boutique. Shops in my locale who describe themselves as 'boutiques' ("for the discerning and stylish woman.") are primarily based around clothing, but often have a side-lines of other products, such as jewellery, handbags, beauty products & even homeware. Would shop=clothes. clothes=boutique clarify?

It's the same word, just nested, so it doesn't help, because we still don't know what it really means. =}

If we think that accessories are the core feature, it probably won't fit in clothes anyway, but it's not clear yet. It's also interesting how being an outlet and selling second hand or handmade items relates to boutique.

Thanks for sharing your 2 cents!

--
"Probably it's an eternal problem - too many chiefs, too few Indians" [O.
Muzalyev]