> AFAIK wikidata's notability requirements should not be an issue, because
> it is sufficient there is a link to a commons page [1] to comply.

> [1] https://m.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Notability

The notability requirements specifically mention "sitelinks", though,
not just any link. My understanding is that, at
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q38076 for example, only the link in the
"Other sites" section is a "sitelink" – the value of the "logo image"
property probably isn't.

If that interpretation is correct, there would have to be a Wikipedia
article, Commons page (not just a related image), or similar entry in
the Wikimedia ecosystem to meet the notability criteria.