Le 17. 06. 18 à 08:42, Shawn K. Quinn a écrit :
> On 06/16/2018 11:45 PM, Bryan Housel wrote:
>> Does `amenity=shelter` imply `building=yes`?
>
> If this is for bus stop/transit shelters, it would imply
> building=roof at minimum.

some bus shelters are limited to a plastic plate,
it would be wrong to have a tag building on them.
while others are real little buildings without doors
on those, a mapper can voluntarily and consciously add a tag building.

I see no added value if iD auto-add a building tag.
in some case, it 'll be wrong.
the meaning of a self-added tag without the user's request will be a
meaningless, the only thing we could say is "the user used iD",
this is already implicit with the tag created_by=iD

Regards,
Marc