Thanks seirra for pointing to power_supply. But I don't know if it can
really be applied to individual private buildings? Because as far as I
understand it is to be used for services or amenities like camp sites, ie
whether you can get power there to plug your electrical stuff? The
difference is that electricity=* (or whatever should be used) is to
indicate that there's a source of electricity power feeding a
building/settlement but it doesn't have to be provided as part of a service
for example.