On 03/11/18 15:55, djakk djakk wrote:
No : bus relations are broken because of the way part, not because of the node part. And detailed timetables will be associated with the nodes.

Breaking a bus relation by cutting a street way in half does not implies that the osm timetable breaks too.

I do not see why timetables are hard to maintain ? Most bus lines do not change their schedules for years (even in big cities, Paris for example).
Mine seem to change every 6 months.
Because changing the schedule means buy a new bus and hire new drivers.

Not here..some old buses.
Occasionally the driver makes a wrong turn .. and asks the passengers where to go. Sometimes that is a new route, sometimes a new driver.

Julien « djakk »