Office=visa_application would handle that.  Or office=company,
company=visa_application. Such offices are not diplomatic facilities, but
rather are commercial (they are contractors). Thus they don’t fit under
office=diplomatic anyway and don’t fall under the scope of this proposal.  That
said, if you want another week, that’s ok.

Sent from my iPhone