https://www.google.nl/maps/@51.4398109,5.860274,3a,50.1y,252.66h,85.48t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1smxyMZsRagjIZ1-b_02F3fA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=nl&authuser=0

Shows Natuurpoort De Peel. You see the brown oversized key which landmarks
the Natuurpoort series. You see an information board, with routing poles,
seats, and a place to get refreshments. The name is a separate board. Their
is parking space. The information baord and guideposts direct the users to
the routes, including the named hiking trail Hertogenpad.

Op za 5 jan. 2019 om 12:36 schreef Tobias Wrede <l...@tobias-wrede.de>:

> Am 03.01.2019 um 00:57 schrieb Peter Elderson:
> > Thanks for the comments. Please understand that the mentioned proposal
> > is not my proposal.
> >
> You were referring to it and in my opinion you tried to tweak it a bit
> too much for your purposes. But let's continue this on the other
> sub-thread. :-)
>

> > To see the trails starting at one of these places you best look at
> > Nederland on waymarkedtrails. They all have multiple hiking/foot
> > routes and walking routes to hop on, and most support other modalities.
>
> I had looked at a few examples also on waymarkedtrails and often found
> no real trails nearby. e.g.:
>
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/6141092007#map=16/52.3836/5.6325
> https://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/#routelist?map=16!52.3836!5.6325
>
> or
>
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/6141092027/#map=15/51.4414/5.8639
> https://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/#routelist?map=15!51.4414!5.8648
> (knooppuntennetwerk close by but not a named trail)
>
> The latter TOP is named "Natuurpoort De Peel". So I was wondering are
> these realy trailheads (in the sense of you can access some or several
> trails here) or are these just designated general recreation spots?
>
> Tobias

Vr gr Peter Elderson