Am 30.04.2019 um 21:05 schrieb Kevin Kenny:
On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 2:19 PM s8evq <s8...@runbox.com> wrote:
Personally, I like signed_direction=yes. It's simple and avoids using the word
oneway.
Also, using the value forward|backward might not be necessary, as it's possible
to deduce this from the order of ways in the relation.
The forward/backward direction cannot be deduced from the order of the
ways if the relation contains fewer than three ways.

Do you suggest to stick with (counter)clockwise then?

Is there really a use case? How many circular routes are made up of only one or two ways? I suppose one could add the information to the ways then in that special case.

The counter(clockwise) designation doesn't work well in cases of touching or crossing ways (figure 8 shaped trails for example) or when alternative routes are included in the relation.

Tobias