Am 30.04.2019 um 20:18 schrieb s8evq:
- bidirectional=no
- signed_oneway=yes
- signed_direction=yes
- designated_direction=forward|both|backward
- signed=forward|backward|both|none

Personally, I like signed_direction=yes. It's simple and avoids using the word
oneway.
Also, using the value forward|backward might not be necessary, as it's possible
to deduce this from the order of ways in the relation.

signed_direction=yes is not intuitive in my opinion. Mappers might apply it ("yes, there is a signed direction") but might forget to put the members in the right order. Having a forward|backward|both|none in there might make it more obvious to take care to apply the tag correctly.

Tobias