I've read in the previous rejection comments that many opposed to
putting brand details in keys. What do you think about this version:
prepaid_top_up:mobile=yes/<brands>. The reason is that around here,
you could top up your mobile phone either at the given carrier, kiosks
over generic online charging or at given supermarket chains
(supporting fixed subsets of carriers). We could easily map such
detail when importing the given supermarket chain's data. We have
already raised this question during previous imports before this
proposal was started.