22 May 2019, 16:45 by tagging@openstreetmap.org:

> I hesitate to raise my simple question in such an expertforum, but I want to
> tag correctly and cannot find the guidance I need in the Wiki.

Feel free to ask any questions how things should be tagged!

> How should I tag Willow Park in Salford Priors, near Evesham(UK)?>   >
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/135928544
> <https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/135928544>
>

> Their website > http://willowparkluxurylodges.co.uk/
> <http://willowparkluxurylodges.co.uk/>>  talks of luxury lodges in the
> countryside.>   > You cannot live there permanently, because the site is only
> open for 11months of the year.>   > Instead, you buy a “lodge”on the site and
> use it for holidays and weekends away (from the dirty, noisy city, where you
> live, I assume).

Is it actually similar to buying a house? In that case it sounds to me like a
residential area,
used as a secondary vacation home, not some hotel/caravan site and I would use
landuse=residential.

Or is this "buying" a legal loophole and you may arrive, "buy" lodge, use it
for two weeks and "sell" it,
with all this "buying" and "selling" being a legal fiction?

In that case it would be probably an expensive hotel.