Yes, I would prefer that too... Let's see what others think..

On 19/06/2019 14:18, Warin wrote:
It is a land use, residential .. at least on a temporary basis. possibly landuse=residential, residential=migrants? This avoids the over used amenity key. Most renders will render it unidentified from other residential area and HOT can use their own rendering to identify it.