Colin Smale, this is a very wise thing to say. I think this is often a missing
element in tagging discussions.

Is there a tagging suggestion guidelines page on the wiki? If yes, this is
definitely one point that should be added. And if not,  maybe we (people on the
mailing list) should create one: Not too set up rules, but just to get everyone
on the same page regarding what a good tag design is.