sent from a phone

> On 15. Aug 2019, at 15:49, Jmapb via Tagging <tagging@openstreetmap.org>
> wrote:
>
> For anything that's not a bicycle shop but still does bicycle repairs
> (I've seen cafes, car repair shops, outdoor shops, and even a church
> with this service), consider just adding the
> "service:bicycle:repair=yes" tag.

IMHO if the main thing is about community bike repair (and not another feature
like a cafe etc. which provides the service), a main tag is required. I agree
that shop=bicycle is somehow stretching the meaning of the tag, although it
might fit into the current definition (not sure what the definition of „store“
is):

> A store where you can buy and/or repair your bike and buy accessories.

and it isn’t clear what “and” means, is it a requirement that you can buy
accessories, or an optional?

To me it appears that a place where you can get a bicycle for free would
clearly not be covered by this definition, while a place where you can get your
bike repaired (or repair it yourself) for free would probably be.

Anyway, just a property like "service:bicycle:repair=yes" and a name would not
work, IMHO

Cheers Martin