sent from a phone

> On 15. Aug 2019, at 17:48, Jmapb <jm...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
> Also note that for self-service bike repair we have
> "amenity=bicycle_repair_station" -- presumably not the best tag for this
> community centre bike repair service (it sounds like volunteers do the
> repair work, not the user) but worth mentioning.

the repair stations are a different beast, these are places where a few
essential tools are available (for problems on the go), but are unmanned. The
community centre bike repair places are often fully equipped workshops, which
are operated by volunteers who are taking care of the place and will help you
to do the work yourself.

Cheers Martin