Yup,
In fact there are no less than three of them in Oslo and one in Reykjavik (that
I know of).The preferred solution for those is I think to map two separate
nodes, one for the café and the other for the bicycle (repair) shop. Or better
a POI inside a way/house. The last option is what was suggested in a reply here
on the list.

Hmm.
But to make sure they are searcable as such combinations, perhaps do something
like this  amenity=cafeservice:bicycle:repair=yes
and/or
service:bicycle:diy=yes

and for the other poi/way/relation
shop=bicycledescription=Also a café. See separate map point (POI)

I am not aware of how to search for  shop=bicycle  in/within/very_near
(amenity=cafe or amenity=pub )

-- Regards / Kveðja / Hilsen Morten Lange

    On Wednesday, 7 August 2019, 22:25:27 CEST, Leif Rasmussen