I would like to see this software in operation! Could you give me the links
of some applications that can reorder and use route relations with multiple
gaps, duplicate ways, branches, loose loops, uncut roundabouts, pedestrian
areas, nodes and nested relations? It's not about just unsorted, it's about
all the things that makes sorting impossible.

Vr gr Peter Elderson

Op vr 16 aug. 2019 om 21:05 schreef Richard Fairhurst <rich...@systemed.net