Hello everyone

I'm unsure how to map the following situation:

There are two lanes approaching a roundabout, both with different
destinations. The lanes are divided by a solid line (and later a panted
triangle with chevrons) for about 100 m before they are separated
physically:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/430073056

Do we have a relation for storing the information that the left lane
continues on [way 394112487](https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/394112487)
and the right lane on [way 290130794](
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/290130794)? This information is important
in order that routers don't announce too late (i.e. when the lanes can't be
changed anymore) which lane one has to take.

Or is turn:lanes + change:lanes enough? (And what if there were no turn
lane markings?)

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Markus