sent from a phone

> On 5. Nov 2019, at 18:48, Markus <selfishseaho...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I guess that bicycle=no almost always means that *driving* a bicycle
> isn't allowed. So it seems just logical to use a new tag for places
> where pushing (or transporting) bicycles isn't allowed too. Maybe
> bicycle=total_ban or bicycle_pushed=no?

I agree that bicycle=no has no implications for people pushing bikes, on the
other hand, what is our tag to say you can’t bring an umbrella? Do we really
need formalized tagging for every ultra rare kind of prescription?
And are there also places where you can’t carry a bicycle, or is it only about
pushing? What if you put your bike in a box, may you bring it then?

Cheers Martin