Subject: Re: [Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (contact:phone)
From: Sören Reinecke via Tagging
To: "Tag discussion, strategy and related tools"
CC: Sören Reinecke

> (For deprecating a key  that is used 1 504 275 times with another one with the same meaning you need very very good reasons)

As a reminder how you voted on https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Discussions/tagging/contact:phone_or_phone#Voting :
I oppose this proposal. -- I am against deprecating a widely used tagging --voschix (talk) 17:27, 24 October 2019

Note that I tried to deprecate "contact:phone" which is by the way used less but you and many others voted against my first proposal to deprecate "contact:phone".

Now I try it the other way around: Deprecating "phone" tag.

Cheers

Sören Reinecke alias Valor Naram

This proposal is different. It's about deprecating the `phone` key.

-1