Am Sa., 11. Jan. 2020 um 17:17 Uhr schrieb Jarek Piórkowski <
ja...@piorkowski.ca>:

> I imagine that virtually all real-world pedestrian ways that are
> one-way for pedestrians would be on dedicated pedestrian ways - that
> is, highway=footway. If that's correct, oneway=yes can be interpreted
> as referring to pedestrians on footways (it looks like osm-carto
> already does this?). I struggle to imagine a one-way pedestrian way
> that is also open to bicycle riders (dismount still works in this
> scheme).

there are many highway=footway with bicycle=yes tags in Germany and other
countries, where this is used to model a "cyclists can use it" (with major
precaution) on footways:
http://www.gruene-badvilbel.de/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Verkehrszeichen-Fu%C3%9Fweg_Fahrrad-frei.jpg

Cheers
Martin