On 21.9.2019 12.52, Tom Pfeifer wrote:
I'd see that very suitable. You can define the subtype by tagging community_centre=*, and I would not see a requirement that the facility needs to be open to everybody, it can be for a specific user group, which can be tagged with community_centre:for=* .

This is the one that seems most suitable from the current tags, but I'm still a bit stuck on the idea that a community centre should also have some communal functions. These course centres I'm referring to don't really belong to the community, but basically just provide space for rent for users, which are usually non-profit because of the low-end facilities.

When I look at the definition of a community centre in Wikipedia
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_centre#Uses_and_activities), the only one that matches IMO is the one about renting a space. Is it thus really a community centre?

Best regards,
--
Jyri-Petteri Paloposki