Dear Florimond,

What seems preferable about  drinking_water:free=<no/yes/customers>  is
that it is a tag that offers a complete response .

drinking_water:fee, necessitates a follow up qualification. If no, then for
whom if not for everyone ? If yes, then how much and is it the same fee for
customers and non-customers alike?

Best regards,

Stuart